Charles Stanley Direct Flexible ISA Overview
Charles Stanley Direct is the industry-leader in Stocks & Shares ISA provision, regularly winning awards and topping the ‘Best Buy’ ratings. Open today and start enjoying low-cost tax-free investing with the widest investment range of investment choices all supported by the prestigious Charles Stanley brand which has been in business since 1792.
- Shelter up to £20,000 this tax year
- No capital gains tax and no further tax to pay on any income from your ISA
- Use your allowance by 5 April each year or lose it!
- Top up your ISA online in a couple of minutes
- Transfer and consolidate existing ISAs
- Access your money at any time
Charles Stanley Direct Flexible ISA Fees
|Platform Charge||0.25%||Their maximum platform charge for holding investments is 0.25%. For fund holdings (OEICs and Unit Trusts) the charge can fall as low as 0.05% per annum. For shareholdings the maximum charge is £240 per annum - but if you place 1 or more chargeable trades each month we won’t charge you anything to hold your shares.|
|Fund Trading ||Free||They don’t charge for buying or selling funds.|
|Share Trading (Online)||£11.50||Each time you buy or sell a share they charge £11.50.|
|SIPP Account Charge||£100 + VAT||Please note: they will waive their SIPP charge if you have combined assets across the platform of £30,000 or more.|